Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mardi Gras!

Happy Mardi Gras, folks! It's time to celebrate like there's no tomorrow before the beginning of the holy season. Of course, if you're not going to be abstaining during the holy season, you just get to party on a school night and have a hangover on Wednesday. I realize that this is not always been the tradition, but from what I can see of bar ads, that is what it has become.

In honor of Mardi Gras, I'm having a secret sale (because Mardi Gras is nothing if not subtle.) If you write "Gimme some beads!" in the notes section during checkout and follow my blog, I'll refund 20% back to you via PayPal! This is valid at my ArtFire studio and my Etsy shop! This is only good for sales today, Tuesday February 24, so act fast!

In other news, check out this pretty necklace I made for Thursday Sweet Treat:
The theme this week was rain. We've certainly had plenty of that this past week, but now it's beautiful out and I can't wait to get outside. Last night the creek became a raging torrent so strong it brought three shopping carts with it and they got hung up on the bridge in the RV park. Unfortunately, they were gone by the time I went to take pictures. I should be faster next time!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment