Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Two For Tuesday

I now have two, count them, two, shops! I just opened my ArtFire account and so far I'm impressed. They do the Google Base updating, which means I don't have to muck about with xml. Yes! You can see some of my items over there on the right. They're different than what's in my Etsy shop, and it's not nearly as full, but it will get there, I promise. I'm having a ton of fun with this whole online selling thing and just couldn't resist doing it again! Yay, ArtFire!

Here's the link, should you wish to check out my studio http://wanderlustbling.artfire.com.

And now I have to take the rest of the afternoon off, because I'm suffering from severe pain in both of my wrists. Since all of the activities related to my shops (typing or using a mouse, twisting metal, beading, etc.) all involves small wrist movements, I'm going to sit on my butt and read. Maybe I'll run if it gets a tad bit warmer, but my mood's not in it, I gotta tell you.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment