So last night (or rather early this morning) while I was waiting for UTI meds to kick in so I could sleep, I redesigned my Project Wonderful ads and my business cards. I've learned so much in the past few months that my old ones seemed horrid looking. So I took a simple photo and added simple black text. Here are the results of my PW ad reformat:
And the previous ad:
I think the new one is cleaner and crisper, important because the size is so small. We'll see how it does click-wise, but I much prefer it on a purely aesthetic basis. It also shows a whole piece of jewelry as opposed to a bead strand, which I think is more indicative of my shop.
I also have a new design for my business cards and I'm getting rid of my old ones by slapping coupon codes on the back and sending them to the lovely DirtyAss Soaps (love the name!) so she can put them in goodie bags at the Indie Garage Sale next month. That will drain me down to less than 20 cards left, which should really get my butt in gear to get the new ones printed!
3 years ago