Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Safari!!

Here's my entry for this week's Thursday Sweet Treat:

I'm very pleased with it. I made the cord with the kumihimo technique I wrote about yesterday and I love the results. I think this will be one of my new favorites!

Also today, I'd like to take a minute to solicit submissions for tomorrow's Thursday Temptations.

Here are a few guidelines:
-Send a link to specific item(s) you would like considered to wanderlustbling@gmail.com
-Items can be on any handmade venue. If you are on ArtFire, I will give preference to Verified members.
-I'm looking for items listed for at least $50.
-I will notify you when/if your items will be featured. Following my blog, tweeting, blogging and/or Facebooking about your presence here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and have a great day!

2 comments: