Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thursday Temptations

Welcome to Thursday Temptations! It's the day when we take a look at some of the splurge-worthy handmade items available from various venues. Today we have one item from Etsy and two from ArtFire. Let's get started.

From Holmes Wilson Tables we have the fantastic Pliny End Table. I love the impressions of the leaves on this piece and the way it seems to glow. This, and many other pieces in their shop, makes me wish I had room in my RV for real furniture. Next up is this gorgeous necklace from Shiny Adornments on ArtFire. The Shara Necklace would be a lovely and unique bridal piece. The cluster is just stunning and you can see a single pearl is attached to the clasp. I love that kind of detail. Last but not least, The Jewelry Shop at ArtFire has this stunning Reconstructed Vintage Garnet And Glass Necklace. This necklace is so regal and it hangs so uniquely. It has a Crown Jewel feel to it that would make anyone feel like royalty.

Thanks for looking! I hope you've enjoyed this week's Thursday Temptations!

If you would like to be considered, please read the following:
-Send a link to specific item(s) you would like considered to wanderlustbling@gmail.com
-Items can be on any handmade venue. If you are on ArtFire, I will give preference to Verified members.
-I have no hard and fast guidelines, but in general, I'm looking for items listed for at least $50.
-I will notify you when/if your items will be featured. Following my blog, tweeting, blogging and/or Facebooking about your presence here would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Great post! Thank you so much for including my necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ceridwen!
    thanks for the post and for featuring Shara. :-)

    Kristy
    Simply Shiny Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all very awesome, but I'm especially fascinated by the table! Maybe it's because of my prior life fantasies of learning concrete casting, or maybe it's because I'm fascinated with large, heavy, functional art, but that is a Very Cool table. It takes a lot for a table to be cool, I think.

    (Not to belittle the jewelery selections, mind you; I think it's a gender thing. I'm flawed when it comes to pretty and delicate.)

    ReplyDelete